View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 10:09 AM
ZhugeLiang

Just got back last night. The agile coaching boot camp was everything I expected and more....a lot more! I felt so full at the end of the week, I don't think I can take in anymore. It was transformative and challenging. I came out of it a different person, pretty amazing.

I just want to acknowledge and thank Bruce K pal and his most gracious wife Nancy for their hospitality and kindness towards me when I stayed at their home for a couple of days. I get to know their newest family member Diesel who is just the cutest and friendliest little female pup on the planet. I also have the privilege of meeting their son Jesse, one of the most knowledgeable bike mechanic I have ever met.

On the last day before i left, Bruce showed me around Boston and gave me some history lessons. We went to the Lexington battleground and the surrounding area at Concord, standing there and just trying to visualize what happened and feeling the emotions running through my body was quite kind an experience. We even dropped by the bike shop to say hi to Ti Design. When we got there, we found out that Ed pal was not in the shop, so we were a bit disappointed but as we walked out the door, we bumped into him. What timing! We get to chat for about 30 mins, that was really good.
Unfortunately, I am still off my bike so I didn't get to ride at all while i was there but you know what, that's actually a blessing in disguise. Because I didn't get distracted by riding, I was able to concentrate on learning at the boot camp, focus on the people and the relationships, and just simply soak everything in. I am so content and happy with how things went on this trip.

Thank you Bruce.
Thank you Nancy.
Thank you Diesel.
Thank you Jesse.
Thank you Boot camp instructors, helpers and participants.
Thank you Ti Design.

Thank you Boston!