View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 08:55 AM

I bought a pair of bowers and Wilkins headphones 4-5 years ago...so I guess I have to buy a jack. I'm definitely in for one...you almost have to be. Your phone warranty runs out after two years and the battery is half dead by then. The life cycle of the phone/warranty mirrors the release cycles.

I'll just get this out of the way now...I'm not techy, nor am I an audiophile. Please go easy on me...

Can wireless headphones produce the same level of sound? I haven't looked into them in several years, but the Bluetooth ones I looked at previously were honestly dog crap. I don't think they even really made higher end blue tooth headphones because they just weren't capable of producing the sound quality at that point. Apple ear buds? I'd sooner listen to music through a styrofoam cup and a string. They actually expect people to PAY for Apple buds?!? They better have dramatically upgraded them.

Not everything should be wireless...my wireless apple keyboard and mouse annoy the crap out of me with the constant battery non-sense. They aren't that far from the computer...there's no real advantage to wireless.

Last edited by Aaron O; 09-08-2016 at 09:00 AM.