View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 02:28 PM
Sunshine

My gravel bike has hydraulic disc brakes and I like it a lot. If/when I buy a new road frame, I am sure it will be disc brake based on just the reality of options.
I wish I rode my road bikes hard enough and fast enough, through challenging enough terrain for me to feel like disc brakes would be best. Instead, here I sit, knowing the bikes below are more bike than I even really need.

This has been my main road bike for years now- built in a winter frame class I took almost 6 years ago. Clearance for 35mm tires, but 32 sit on there. 2x11 drivetrain with TRP957 midreach brake calipers.

I tore the orange bike apart this past spring to fully clean it inside out and its been hanging on a hook in my basement ever since. Mix of lazy and too busy with so many other things.
My main road bike this season has been a Cannondale CAAD3 that I repainted, added a carbon fork, and put a 2x11 drivetrain on. The frame size just barely works, but the ride is ton of fun so I keep delaying on the orange frame rebuild.

Last edited by mstateglfr; 09-25-2023 at 02:30 PM.