View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcroslin View Post
Because these threads are predictable and boring. Someone posts some outrageous video, story, photo of cyclists doing dumb things and then sits back and waits for the hate to come seething through the keyboards.

Look, we all get that there are people out there who do dumb things and some of them are cyclists so why the daily reminders? This board and it's participants is at its best when it's CELEBRATING cycling. What difference does posting this video make to anyone here other than to raise the blood pressure of a group of grouchy old guy's?

All true, but then again, people post links to news stories of another cyclist being mowed down.

Oh yeah, we know, it happens all the time, sometimes they're so painful to read I really don't wanna.

My best advice, as always, is 'don't click that button'.

Oh, and as a poor response, I'd say we all occasionally need a reminder of how badly people can behave. These guys are dickheads, pure and simple, but unlike some, I don't wish ill will upon them. Maybe just maybe one or two of them will read this thread and think 'Yeah, I'm being a dickhead'.