View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 10:10 AM

I agree with your points. I can't say if it would aid the mods or not. I just don't know what it looks like on that side of things. I've gotten a lot of help on various OT threads. I think it is a valuable source. Plus, I consider people on here to be friends. Some of which I've had opportunity to speak to outside of this forum. I love that we can have topics that we don't all agree on and can be discussed civilly. Granted, we've seen some real snotty behavior, but that's bound to happen. People are people. It's just nice to do all this with people who also love cycling. I can't ask for a better common ground!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
Well, I would suspect that the users here would prefer to have these "OT" discussions with folks that they also discuss cycling with, rather then having them with "strangers" on other forums on the internet.

A separate OT section would not place more of a burden on the mods, it would probably make it easier on them, and also on those who feel that the General Discussion section should only be about cycling.

www.deliberatelydomestic.com