View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 09:31 PM

i've had pliny the elder that was really good, most of the ones i've had lately (in the last 8 mos. or so) have sucked.

first few times i had sweetwater IPA it was also really really good, i've had some mediocre ones

only time i've ever had anything three floyds, we stopped by there on tour, had the zombie dust in the brewpub (and some awesome brisket tacos btw), it was amazing. bought a whole case of it, was amazing. they gave us a case of some hoppy wheat beer and it was really good too.

sculpin is good sometimes.
used to like dogfish variations but lately i don't dig those.
the lagunitas IPA is pretty ok, sometimes i get annoyed with the yeast flavor but just bought a six pack the other day and the last two i've had have been good. the hop stoopid is awesome if it's fresh. maximus is pretty good too.

real ale lost gold is good.
512 IPA is usually pretty good.
been digging founders all day IPA lately, nothing crazy, just a good all around IPA.
there is a brewery here, austin beerworks that does an IPA rotator series i guess it is, called heavy machinery. all have been solid. the first two were awesome. the last two were pretty ok.

oskar blues stuff is pretty good. their imperial red ale i really dig. forget what it's called.