View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzilliox View Post
Thanks for the sponsorship Elite Velo!
My pleasure. Many thanks to everyone taking a look. My primary goal was to field questions via email since each frameset carries options that may or may not suit each individual. My goal is to bring attention to Marco's exquisite work to the states while helping someone obtain their dream bike so to speak. While all of Legend's frames are considered boutique with the likes of Sarto and Passoni, they are priced higher than off the shelf standard frames. It is not my intention as a small business to be priced higher than my competitors offering the same product. With the current euro, many folks tend to be buying from the UK as the British Pound favors the USD. This being said, I will match prices as best as I can for those offering the same products for everyone wanting to buy in the US.

Many have asked why I only sell Campagnolo. This was just a business decision based on personal preference to keep the Italian theme in place. I can offer full groupsets at mail order pricing should one decide on a frame.

Thanks again for everyone's support!

Last edited by EliteVelo; 08-01-2017 at 07:04 PM. Reason: info