View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 08:50 PM

That would be a bit strange for Amazon to put either Performance or Nashbar out of business since some of the cycling stuff they sell the lowest price is through Performance or Nashbar. I've ordered a lot of stuff through both of those and never had any issues with either the stuff I got or if it was a wrong size I sent it back and they promptly sent me the right size, no fuss no mess.

By the way I'm not a Amazon Prime member and still get stuff within a week of ordering, I can wait, it's cheaper to wait than to pay $99, and if I need something real fast I'll either find it locally or have it next day aired to me which I've never had to do.

Not sure where some of you live but here in Fort Wayne the prices on cycling stuff is stupid high, like a tire for $75 when I can get the same tire on the internet for $65 and free shipping, and that price isn't even the sale price! I always wait for sales and when they hit I'll pick up that $75 tire for less than $35; and when the LBS has their big sale, they'll mark that $75 dollar tire down to $68. I buy most of my stuff off the internet because I can save at least 30% of the cost of buying it locally, and 99% of the crap I buy off of Amazon is sent for free via ground but I don't care because like I said earlier I'll get within a week.

Performance going into receivership? where did you get that load of nonsense? why not read something a bit more accurate, read this: http://www.bicycleretailer.com/north...rmance-bicycle Performance/Nashbar is not going into receivership, they are selling the company at a huge profit.