View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 04:21 PM

Sure Amazon will cover shipping if there is a mistake. But if you want to return something for other reasons Amazon will not cover shipping (example: Amazon wish list wasn't reporting correctly for people buying X-Mas presents so 2 different people bought the same thing..couldn't return without paying a shipping fee since it technically wasn't a wrong order).

Also a lot of bike parts listed on Amazon are from 3rd party sellers (most of them being online shops of bike stores like Niagra Cycle or Trail This and heck Nashbar even has a Amazon storefront).

I do like shopping Amazon for small stuff like tools, bar tape and cables. Most other stuff I'm going directly to other bike stores online shops (Performance, Nashbar, etc).

Performance doesn't have a local store to me but I've bought a few things from them before and have been please with my purchases. I do agree it is wrong to make you pay out of pocket for return shipping for their mistake. They should've emailed a prepaid label or give you a shipping account to charge against to send it back.

Last edited by loxx0050; 08-28-2017 at 04:34 PM.