View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 11:45 PM
Are you thinking....

More bio's from the 'coast...

* real name, if you like - Tim
* where do you live? - The Eastern Edge of L.A. County
* explanation of your handle - Name compression
* explanation of your avatar - I need to get me one of those...
* age (general or specific) - 44 last month
* occupation - Managing Director, valuation firm
* favorite bike - That's not a fair question... Pegoretti Marcelo, no wait...
* what's in your stable? - This could take a while. Peg Marcelo, Colnago Dream+, Serotta Legend, Cannondale XS800, Carrera Zeus Team, and two of Frankie Andreu's Calois (Litespeed from the Olympics and SLX from Paris-Roubaix complete with RS fork), Santana Enduro tandem, and then there's the MTB's...did my wife put you up to this?
* fastest speed on a road bike? where? when? - 48 on a 10 year old glued Vitus with full Campy SR including speed attenuators, downhill in La Verne, CA. I've gone faster since, but it never felt any faster than that!
* how many miles ON THE ROAD on a road bike last year? - Not nearly enough, around 2k
* picture of yourself or your ride? - You don't really want that do you?
* make up and answer at least one additional question. - My friends consistently ask what's in my garage this week? (see above "stable")
* what is the biggest lie you've ever told - "Really honey, that 1994 GT RTS is the ONLY bike I will ever need..." (August 1994, the year I started riding again).
* and, something fun - Trail riding with my kids on the tandem, The Hotter 'n' Hell, any ride with friends.