View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 12:25 AM

Same boat here. I'm running a pre 2015 11 speed Chorus, which is the same activation ratio as the ten speeds. Curiously, the Athena group, even tho labelled as 11 speed, has the same ratios/activation as ten speed, regardless of year.

So, thanks to a Paceliner who had an unwanted and unloved Athena triple long cage rear D, I'm now running a Shimano 11 speed 11-36 cassete with the Athena. Works out peachy with respect to the "B" tension screw and clearance.

Don't bother with 34-34, might as well go for the gold, 36t cog. I think I could squeeze my spare 38t loose cog on there with some juggling, but I'm fine now.

If you're running a 2015+ 11 speed.....I don't know post 2015. BUT you might check out Jtek shiftmate wonderjiggers, or medium cage rear D with Wolftooth thingamabob and the Shimano cassette. However, I found that, since Campy has a varied cassette spacing, and Shimano is constant, that there was a teeny bit of noise/boble when shifting, expecially in the middle cogs. I'm babbling now...must go, it's pudding Saturday here at the 'home'.