View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 10:05 AM
Sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB View Post
You responded with a flurry of aggressive messages, including images. You clearly are heavily invested in proving that I am “wrong.” In previous encounters, you have resurrected months old threads (the one on Legion) to send me disgusting images as a perceived “own” for some idle half-serious comment that I made. Generally I avoid any thread that you’re involved in because you seem to have some personal vendetta against me and so I don’t find it helpful to respond to you in any substantive fashion.
I am clearly not spoon, and am not speaking to for spoon, but I read your first post and disagreed with it as it is far too rigid(get it?).
Your post is clearly speaking for all(based on saying it was learned decades ago, presumably by the industry) when you flat out declare 40mm of travel is not enough to be useful.

As I posted earlier, I am not interested in the fork based on where and how I ride, but I do recognize it could be of interest and value to others based on where and how they ride.

I think spoon was pointing out in his response to you that if an elite rider uses the tech, it may be beneficial to some others in certain instances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB View Post
40mm of damped air sprung travel is just not enough to be useful. There are physical limits here. All of this has been learned decades ago.