View Single Post
Old 01-17-2024, 07:22 AM
Proud Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhespenheide View Post
It has been my distinct personal experience that the number of gratuitously selfish drivers has increased over the last five or six years. You can call that anecdotal, but on a relatively consistent commute, I see far more incidents now than I used to.
Agree..Kinda a perfect storm. LOTS of angry, anxious, often drunk, aggressive drivers out there. I'd say it got really bad around 2016-17...worse today. Throw in large screens, lots of cell phones, distracted, angry drivers...COVID, liquor stores on every corner and grocery.....Smaller, poorly trained, poorly motivated police forces and gonna say it...LOTS of heavily armed people 'out there' also.

I see road rage, aggressive, breaking the speed limit(often by 20MPH+)drivers every time I drive to nanny my grand daughters...3-4 times a week, Boulder to Broomfield.

I read about people with 3-4-5+ DUI's that are still driving and having accidents.

What's the 'solution'?..beats me...try to protect me and mine the best I can.

This next year is gonna be a real peach....Not looking forward to it. National anger and anxiety...in cars and trucks.