View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlevy05 View Post
Also, Evs aren't green. They're terrible for our world and environment. The bs around climate change is a distraction from the true environmental issue which is resource extraction. The push toward EVs in the name of climate change is just a distraction from resource extraction and depletion - and the policy induced adoption is just designed to consolidate supply chains and create induced demand at the expense of the tax payer and average citizen. NO THANK YOU.
Valid points made that the news doesn’t highlight. The mines to produce copper, cobalt, lithium, silver and all the other rare earth minerals that are needed do not exist. To meet carbon neutral fantasies will take more natural resource extraction than has happened to date on the planet. How the hell is that green? I don’t see a wind turbine farm powering a wind turbine factory? I don’t see a solar panel field powering a mine to extract all those raw materials. If has to be subsidized that tells me it’s not economically viable. That tax credit is a joke.