View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 08:33 PM

Hello

Name: Joe
* where do you live? - Northern Virginia (aka NoVA)
* explanation of your handle. - Joe + the street I grew up on, Wildwood Court. JoeWildwood.
* explanation of your avatar - don't have one.
* age (general or specific) - 40's
* occupation - Government bureaucrat
* favorite bike - 2009 Cannondale CAAD9
* what's in your stable? Said Cannondale, Cervelo R3, and a couple mountain bikes (Commencal Meta TR and a Canyon)
* fastest speed on a road bike? where? when? Hit ~40 mph once going down hill in New Mexico about 10 years ago, when I was much braver.
* how many miles ON THE ROAD on a road bike last year? Not much. Less than 100. I broke my leg a year and a half ago and am just getting back into riding. Most I ever road in one year was about ~3k miles
* picture of yourself or your ride?
* make up and answer at least one additional question. What are your favorite and least favorite moments related to road biking activities? Least favorite is when I run out of gears going up a long/steep hill. Favorite is rolling on smooth new tarmac.
* what is the biggest lie you've ever told - that I didn't love someone
* and, something fun. Rediscovering the joy of riding after injury and surgery kept me off for over a year.
* How did you find the paceline Forum?* - Did a google search for used Ardennes wheelset and an post in the classified forum popped up. Still trying to snag it.