View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason5906 View Post
Howdy, I heard this forum was a good place to get some info on bikes.

I am looking to buy a titanium gravel bike. I have done a good amount of research and wanted to see if anyone had any advice or experience. I'd like to have a builder make one to my specs instead of a standard sizing, I'd like to get a lifetime warranty on the frame, and I'd like to find a lead time of 6-12 months or less.

Example chumba bikes offer a 3 year warranty, which I'm not really interested in.

My top 3 choices as of now are:
1. Bingham built
2. DeSalvo
3. Seven

I was interested in Firefly but their lead time is 2.5 years. DeSalvo is currently 1-1.5 years. I haven't heard back from Bingham bikes yet but I'm hoping it's 6-12 months. I have also talked to Seven and their lead time is the best so far, being a bigger company. I was also interested in Moots but they don't really do a custom sizing and you're paying extra for the name too, though I know they are great bikes still.

Long story short does anyone ride any of these makers or have any other suggestions.Thanks!
Marco Bertoletti will build you a Ti gravel frame to your specs. Wait time is 10-12 weeks currently. Considered one of the most accomplished in Titanium with a resume that goes back further than we can remember. Email me at info@elitevelosolutions.com for further questions.