Thread: Litespeed Watia
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 12:20 PM

I cannot attest to the experience first hand, but I have (3) close riding friends that recently purchased Litespeeds within the past ~12 months, and a 4th has an order in queue presently. The most recent one was delivered just last week.

Each has a different model...Ultimate, Watia, and a Cherohala and loves it (well, technically TBD on the Cherohala...he's not built it yet, but it looks awesome). In all cases, the delivery was on time and drama-free.

Re Di2 vs mechanical: I have GRX Di2 and it's the sort of thing you don't know what you're missing til you have it (IMO). The shifting is just much crisper, more precise, and easier. The cable management/charging worry was a philosophical issue for me as well before I took the plunge, but a Di2 charge last a looooong time. If you ride the bike for 90mins or so say 4-6 times per week (fairly routine for me) you'll easily go a month between charges. And if you use a BT enabled GPS device and wire in a BT module for Di2, you can get a battery meter readout on your GPS.