View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 08:29 AM
It An't Me Babe

This is not to defend Ti Designs as he is fully capable of speaking in his own stead...but I think you are getting all twisted around the axle here in both you approach to trying to solve your fit & position and the mish mash of advice given by all, given with the best of intentions of course, to help you find your way.

It is quite possible, that nobody or few posting in this thread, can actually do what they are advising of you to do. They should speak up as this is a discussion forum and we all like talkin' about bikes. And you get to consider all the different ideas and chatter enjoyed in this thread. As always, any advice, however well meaning, should be taken with caution.

I'll try to add some value here other than just sounding like I am unproductively just criticizing others: post a picture of yourself on this bike. Just giving numbers for the current fit on bike itself is of little value because those numbers reflect how you currently perch and pedal this bike and if you are way, way off from being correct in the fundamentals on how you ride a sporting drop bar bicycle, just focusing on the bike will reveal nothing. In the bigger picture the true fix would likely involve not just the bike setup but also the rider changing how he rides the bike.

Good luck and find somebody who can help you that actually knows what he/she is doing - metaphorically someone like Ti Designs.