View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 07:05 AM

I am still waiting on an offer, my docs were approved on 11/1. My understanding is that is that in order to be compliant VW has up to business 20 days to complete this segment of the process. They get 10 to review your docs and 10 to prepare your offer, clock officially started ticking November first. Because the docs are approved doesn't mean that they still don't get the time and nothing is late until December 2nd

Side note here, according to the buyback chart on the tdi forum, no one with a lease or a bank note one their tdi has received an offer. Everyone this far has owned their vehicle outright. FWIW, I'm thru VW credit.

The bumblestilskins on the phone that are handling everything are completely useless. They'll do whatever it takes to get you off the phone and provide scant if any info. The legal team that ran the ball is your best bet for information, they can be reached at: info@vwclasscounsel.com

For some interesting reading:
http://forums.tdiclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99

VW will probably lose another shipload of money thru the bungling currently going on.